Home Page

  •  What I look forward to in my Environmental Science class...

 I look forward to learning about climate change, because I think it's important to know how climate affects earth. Climate change helps determine things like food, and clean water. These are key factors for a human, because we need them in order to survive. Climate change is it also understand global warming, and why droughts happen, etc.

  •  What I think this class will be about...

 I think Environmental Science will be about biology and science. In other words the study of the environment, and global issues. I think learning about how the earth is sustained, and how us humans contribute to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Activity 4.1 - US Environmental History and Major Regulations

Activity 4.2 Environmental Policy Frameworks

Activity 3.3.3 - My Plastic Use